Comments

This page is for Customer comments.

Please add your feedback here. Do not request bookings on this page please use the contact page for this. Thank you.

150 Responses to Comments

1. Sandra and Tom wareham says:

We had a fantastic wedding with DJ Andy; from his home visit to meet and start plan to how he interacted with the guests and got them dancing he was spot on: definately only recommend him to anyone who mentions a DJ best Sandra and Tom X

2. Gwen Dillinger says:

Amazing entertainer and kept the 30+ kids ranging from 5-11 entertained: loads of fun and great music too. Should be on TV thanks Gwen and Liam

3. Trip advisor from Steve oti says:

The DJ (Andy Maxwell, look him up if you need one, best I have ever come across) was outstanding, really getting into the spirit of the night with us and I would recommend him to anybody for a guarantee of a fun packed disco.

All round the evening was superb. Thank-you so much to you and the team, we have already earmarked a return for next year. Thank-you once gain from myself and 53 other very happy people.

4. Theresa Dartnall says:

A brilliant 18th birthday party for my daughter. Everyone was encouraged to join in, including Andy. Multi tasking….DJ, motivator, dance leader, photographer..need I go on.

5. Lorna, Lottie, Grace says:

Andy was our bd dj and was so funny, masks, wigs, toys, games and Music: can not wait to see us again at our friends parties

6. Will and Stacy Truth says:

Everyone Andy is a top dj and bloke, everyone loved his interactive style from chatting to our guests before our Wedding to ask for their music, to the kids time out and finally our fav dance tunes. Defiantly will recommend you to anyone who is getting married Will/Stacy

7. Charlotte long says:

Andy is an amazing kids entertainer, perfect music, games and interaction. Best kids dj I have seen daisy and Liam say thank you dj Andy

8. Ian and Donna white says:

Thank you Andy for being a great wedding dj, lived up to friends recommendation and better: thanks for making our day so special Ian and Donna x

9. rosemary Holmes (burnham) says:

thank you Andy for a great disco at our wedding reception in Aug 15.. good fun , great music .. lots of cheese just as requested by us. My granddaughter fell in love with you… my nephew enjoyed sharing some time with you being a DJ . thank you so much .. i would highly recommend Andy to anyone .

10. Claire Cross says:

Thank you Andy for a fantastic 2 hours of interactive dancing, fun and games for our daughters 8th birthday party. In her words “best party ever”! It was a perfect balance of dancing and games. Your engagement with the children, enthusiasm and ensuring everyone has a great time made it a great event for everyone there. Been a long time since I’ve seen my husband dance so
    Enthusiastically!!! I will be recommending you to everyone and look forward to another party in the future.